Saturday, July 19, 2008

Start Again..

Yup! Start Again.. Actually I have a blog at http://yusra97.blogspot.com/ but i don't know why i couldn't open it.. my last blog was in 2006 before being a cardiology resident.. and of course my profile in the last blog was different. If anyone knows how to move my last blog to this blog please tell me.. I remembered again my blog after receiveing SMS from my friend, he asked me to open http://arekkardiounair.blogspot.com/ , a blog which told about activities of cardiology residents in Surabaya.. i was excited.. thanx for Paskal, especially mas Gusti, I know it was you who made its blog. Well.. I am in cardiology library right now.. it's 00.00 am.. there's no a new patient untill now.. and i hope until i finish my duty.. ok guys.. see you on the next blog..

3 comments:

paskalers said...

thanx ade Yusra buat kunjungannya ,btw mau ngga ta invite jadi contibutor aktif biar Blog AKU jadi tambah jrenxxx

paskalers said...

De Yus, blog mu ta attach di blog AKU yo, suwun

Ucha said...

oke deghh.. tenang ajaa.. selama dunia masih berputar aku masih hidup di dunia maya kok..