Saturday, August 16, 2008

OMG!


I was searching "yusra pintaningrum" at google accidentally i found my last website.. http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Palms/8302/
OMG!! someone made it for me when I was 19.. ive just graduated from high school, and waited for entering medical faculty.. i remembered, i had spent my life in front of the monitor all the time.. and then, my mum was angry very much, my internet bill was 1.4 million, and my telephone bill 3 millioon!! i subscribed meganet.. yup, i was young, still did not know how to earn money.. anyway.. i choosed bezita in my web because i liked that figure.. and that was my nick when I was chatting in Undernet.. OMG!! Ups, it was ridiculous..hehehe
actually, i also made a web for me and my friend by my self, but i forget the address..

ok.. searching again...

No comments: